Presenting my 100th Deviation, the pony to end all my previous ponies, Rarity! This is without a doubt, my best pony yet. I did a mild bit of sculpting in the face to shape it a little better, and in the back of the back legs, to make the heel a little more pronounced. I decided to only put the cutie mark on one side this time, since it just seemed more right. All the toys have it on only one side, seems like it was supposed to be that way. I painted the eyes, since it looks much sharper than several felt layers. I also did a bit of fabric paint on the cutie mark for the detail.
Overall, I edited the pattern a bit, to make her a bit taller, and to remove that weird shoulder-ey look from the front legs. The hair was pretty easy, considering the natural tendency of straight rows to curl, so I just tacked it in place to help hold the shape.
If anyone's interested, commissions are open right now. See details here: [link]
You can find my pattern here: [link]